Saturday! Slept in again today! Totally on purpose blew off my class at the gym that I was determined to go to. I woke up on time but I just rolled over and said forget it I am tired and today is my last day forever to sleep in. I am a loser! In fact I am not doing well at all on my whole lose 10 pounds before my big trip goal so I can sit down in my uniform without busting the zipper. I have now transferred my efforts to finding someone with the next size up to let me borrow their uniform! I know I am a loser- I can’t get motivated. When I am motivated I do great. I forgot to confess that yesterday I got one of those super high calorie but equally delicious pretzels at the mall that have like no nutritional value at all. If only fat and sodium were on the food pyramid!
Tabitha is coming home today. Her friend Amanda is here from London and the eve before new years eve they decided –(with some prompting from me) to go to California for new years eve. So at 7pm we started talking about it and an hour later they were in the car on their way. They went to the Sacramento and stayed with the DYS that they worked at camp with this summer. They also visited San Francisco and met up with some other camp buddies two of which are following them home. I am looking forward to seeing them.
I've moved ...
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment